Join Our Practice
At The windmill dental practice we concentrate on what’s important to you as a patient – offering a professional, personal, considerate and confidential service.
Many visitors to our site will have already been treated by us and know our abilities as dentists. We offer the standard of care that we would wish for ourselves and our families, representing high quality and value.
Our practice works on preventative dentistry, this helps us to plan your dental care more effectively. It provides the best chance of keeping you dentally fit and to reduce the need for future treatment.
Your first appointment with us will be a 45 minute detailed consultation. This will give us the opportunity to do a full assessment of your teeth and soft tissues.
What to expect at your New Patient consultation:
- We will take a full dental history from you
- Discuss with you any problems or discomfort you may be having
- A Full assessment of your soft tissues- Lips, Cheeks and tongue
- A Jaw joint assessment – any clicking or popping sounds and a measurement of your jaw opening
- A perio scan – a measurement of your gum pocket depths
- Routine X-rays will be taken – bone levels and decay check
- Upon completion of your visit the dentist will provide you with a full treatment plan
The cost of a new Patient consultation is £100 which is payable on booking.
If you would like to join our practice please book an appointment by calling us on 01273 592155 or email us at: email@example.com
A member of our team will contact you shortly after your booking has been made to confirm your details and to take pre-payment for your new patient consultation.